you have connected to the most awesome blog in the galaxy. Lucky you. Read away. And dont be a lame spammer. cuz that's lame and stuff.
My photo
Glanvillia, Saint John, Dominica
i am a mom/wife/textile designer gone haywire. I love to sing(music/arts AA degree), craft, exercise, and be goofy. Just living life outside the norm. And the norm thanks me for it. Oh yeah, and I like me some haikus. . . . . . . . . . What are we up to currently? Aaron recently started medical school at Ross University on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean, and the kids and I are along for the crazy ride :)

Tess

Monday, November 12, 2012

Our sweet little Italian Greyhound mutt- 5 weeks old. She was abandoned and we adopted her last night. The kids think they are just babysitting her for two days for someone else but we are getting her fostered until Christmas eve (if you know what I mean).

She actually fits IN the bowl- I ended up using a peanut butter jar lid to feed her.




These kids love this dog



He's in heaven. He got up a few times in the night just to lay on the hard ground next to her

Well, she didn't like the milk. i guess she's past that stage


It's like her own little yard... with a giant rolling Indiana Jones basket ball.  Careful, doggie!  Don't get crushed!


 Licking her lips


Trying to make Tess comfy

 Nap time.


0 comments: